Thursday 3 December 2009

Augment your pension - Making money online

I am writing this as only a short time ago, my pension expectations were reduced to approximately zero. The State pension would not get me through, and my private pension expectations had been reduced to a level which was laughable.

It was therefore down to me to deal with the position (who else would) and to take control so that I could put myself in a position where the lifestyle I wanted for me and my family would be available to me.

I looked at various things, and decided that working part time in a supermarket was definitely NOT the solution. I had heard, however, that making money online, over the internet was a big winner, so I decided to investigate. There are many thousands of opportunities, as I discovered for myself, and I soon realised the danger of flitting from on to another, as this achieves nothing and you only become one of the statistics. So I thought that I would concentrate either on online marketing, or Network marketing, as I also wished to create multiple income sources to allow for the fact that one may be a little slow one month, and the slack would be taken up by another. In the course of this blog, I hope to allow people to see what can be done, and report successes and (hopefully not many) failures

No comments:

Post a Comment