Friday 16 April 2010

MUTUAL PTR.com - A WARNING

Let me warn you of the conduct of those operating mutualptr.com. My account was "hijacked" or stolen, which would be more accurate. I emailed them, proving (by way of sending copies of the emails sent and returned when the sign up process took place) that the account was mine, and advising them of the theft, but a number of emails have gone unanswered. I have to assume that they have received the emails, as they have not been returned. I therefore do not know whether they were involved in the stealing of the account (with over $34,000 in it) or whether they simply do not care about their customers.

Whichever it is, the attitude is not acceptable, and I would therefore advise anyone against joining that site. In the event that I have any contact from them in the future, I will, of course, publish that also.

4 comments:

  1. Hey concerned person,

    I have been trying to make contact with these people as well. To no avail, however, my account is currently at $42,000.00 and no one has sent me an email saying anything. I have requested some info. and still, no contact, except for the first and only reply I received that stated: To upgrade I must send $199.00 dollars. Tell methis; what is the minimum payout? E-mail me at the following: toptroop4life@gmail.com. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zahidhafeez
    I have been trying to contact the operators for the last 3 months but fruitless. my account is at more than $1,63,000.00 and I can not claim my earnings. will anybody help me to claim this amount or other solution?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anybody upgraded? And if so what happens next????
    Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the same situation. I paid $149 FOR AN UPGRADE to Gold. About $40,000 in my account.Never recieved the upgrade, so not only are my expectations gone, so is my $149!!!
    Fed Up
    Eugene

    ReplyDelete