Monday 25 January 2010

Well things have been busy, so that not only has this been delayed, but it will not, unfortunately be as detailed as I would have wished. What I had intended to do, as is my general intention, was to set out all the connections for the free stuff which I have found which will help anyone start and maintain their own business online. Unfortunately, time has got the better of me. One thing I have been able to do, however, is post the link to the company which will pay $10 every time you click on one of their paid ads (see on the right of this blog cash track). This is a free to join service, although you can upgrade if you wish, and the upgrades are probably worthwhile. Start free, see what you think! You cannot lose anything but a little time, and I calculate that my time so far has been at a rate in excess of $600 per hour when multiplied out. That is on a level with some of the more highly paid professions, but I don't have to go anywhere or have any qualifications to do it! Enjoy yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment